Okay, I think that man in the soccer photo is "Superman"! Where is his cape??? For Lol! Zach you rock! I wish I could of seen you play today.Regards,Auntie Meliss
Wow- that pic looks like it belongs in a magazine... way to capture an amazing moment! And Joe must be pretty buff to throw discus! Not that I am surprised they are keeping you busy with their sports- both boys have always had a lot of talent!!
That really is an amazing picture Ninzel!! Way to go boys, and it looks like you guys are having a blast with the sports!! :)
That's an amazing picture of Zach!!! Wow u sure have talent with photography! But that's awesome Zach and Joe are still both active in sports!
Okay, I think that man in the soccer photo is "Superman"! Where is his cape??? For Lol! Zach you rock! I wish I could of seen you play today.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Auntie Meliss
Wow- that pic looks like it belongs in a magazine... way to capture an amazing moment! And Joe must be pretty buff to throw discus! Not that I am surprised they are keeping you busy with their sports- both boys have always had a lot of talent!!
ReplyDeleteThat really is an amazing picture Ninzel!! Way to go boys, and it looks like you guys are having a blast with the sports!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's an amazing picture of Zach!!! Wow u sure have talent with photography! But that's awesome Zach and Joe are still both active in sports!
ReplyDelete