
This is a first for me as a mom, my boy going to prom! Zach has been dating Brie off and on for the last year and he asked her to his first prom, junior prom that is. He was so cute, nervous, and anxious before Brie arrived! I've never seen Zach react like that before. Too cute! It took him an hour to get dressed, almost longer than a girl! Zach even surprised himself! Regardless, it was worth it because he looked so handsome before he left. Zach and Brie are headed to Gironda's, an Italian restaurant, for dinner tonight with two other couples and then off to the dance! Remember those days??
.JPG)
Wow what a hottie...my little nephew isn't so little anymore. I hope he had a blast!
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Auntie Meliss
What a STUD!!! And his date is beautiful, too. I hope they had a fabulous time!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! What a handsome man you have there! Don't even talk to me about how old I feel after seeing those pictures!!!!
ReplyDeletezach, you're one handsome guy! hope you had fun!
ReplyDeleteWow... He looks so much older!!! He looks good!! Sure has grown up... wow!
ReplyDeleteZach, you are so handsome, and what a pretty girl you took!! I hope you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteKerri