15 years ago
Whidbey Island with Suzie and Jetawn
I came up for my 20th highschool reunion and before I went, the three of us got together and spent three days at the Spader cabin on Whidbey Island before our reunion. We had such a great time and it was like time had never passed us by.
Suzie, Jetawn, and Ninz - Forever friends.
The Spader cabin at Whidbey Island is a place I have many memories of from when we would get together as teenagers and young adults. I had great times with Suzie and Jetawn and many other good friends. How I have missed it!
There are just some things us girls cannot go without and that would be ARTICHOKES. Yay for arties! The best flower food ever made :)
Suzie, Jetawn and Ninzel pose for the camera at the cabin. Still lookin' good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment