.JPG)
I am so blessed to have surrogate sisters in my life. I do have the privilege of having fabulous sisters in my own family but when they can't be near me, then my great sister friends come to the rescue :) Lisa, Heather, Kim, Tammie, Dana and I spent a restful and peaceful weekend on the coast in Brookings, Oregon. It is yet another beautiful place in the world where you are able to escape everyday life. We read books, slept (sometimes!), watched movies, and talked until the cows came home. We laughed, cried, and shared great conversation. What more can you ask for?
Sounds like you had a fun and relaxing week-end! And how great to have such a wonderful group of friends.
ReplyDeleteFun times!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me feel good to know that you have such wonderful people in your life to be there for you!!! And that sure sounds like a fun trip!
ReplyDelete