First Winter Formal



Aren't they cute??



I just wanted to share my good lookin' boys. They went to Winter Formal for Enterprise High School at the Shasta Builders Exchange. They both looked so handsome before they left out the door. Zach took a date and they had professional pictures taken. I can't wait until they come in!

4 comments:

  1. My nephews are such hotties!! Way to go boys! Those girls better keep their hands off of you until you get married...or I will hunt them down with my shotgun. I do have a good aim by the way - trained by Mark! For Lol!

    Sincerely,
    Your Auntie Meliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, wow!! those girls better watch out! you guys looked so handsome! hope you had a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wit-Woo! (that was a whistle sound) Yep, they definitely qualify as handsome guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Handsome studs! Yeah... those are my nephews ;)

    ReplyDelete