Happy 17th Birthday, Zach!

Count them all! 17 candles for Zach's birthday today.
Happy Birthday, Zachie!

Joe gets a good laugh as we are all singing happy birthday to Zach!

Zach blew out all of his candles in one blow. We hope your wish comes true!

Zach received a portable DVD player for his birthday
and some music downloads. Yay!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUY!

6 comments:

  1. Zach you are such cool dude and nephew...glad we are related. I am glad you enjoyed my lovely birthday song! The strawberry cake looks yummy...wish I could of helped you eat it. Love you mean it!

    Love,
    Auntie Meliss
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, zach!! looks like it was a great day! the strawberry cake looks like it was delicous!! yum! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Send me a slice of that yummy-looking cake too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could this be true?!! 17!!!! HAPPY B-DAY ZACH!
    the cake looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Zach,

    Just wanted to let you know that I have a blog now. My awesome mom helped me set it up. I praise her daily! Just kidding...really I do! Hope to hear from you soon!

    Regards,
    Jared

    ReplyDelete
  6. i noticed your blog list isn't updating kerri's posts for you. she has had a few new posts since the one it is saying. just thought you might like to know! :)

    ReplyDelete